Thursday, May 27, 2010

No matter how much I say that I hate you and I just want to punch you right in the middle of your face, I know, deep down, that I will still take you back no matter what.

A new side of the story was explored last night when I was out having dinner with Albert and Riki. That story is of how Hub must be feeling so pressured about his work that he wasn't able to take everything in -- our fights and his work-related stress. This means that he let me go because he needs to choose one to keep.

As much as that sounds cruel, I just feel a little sad about it instead of being hateful. I don't hate him if that is the case. While I don't like being take for granted, I kind of understand why Hub wants to prove a lot when it comes to work. He has made a point before: that is what he will do for the rest of his life, and his future means a lot to me.

Point is I just really want him back once all the stress at work has passed. As much as I want to move on completely and how I tell people these, I know I would never want to be with anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment