Monday, July 4, 2011

Another Amazing Boyfriend Story

Last night, while I was having a massive headache because I was just so hungry, I lamented to my boyfriend, "That's why I don't like staying in this house. There's no rice; I get hungry!" Tonight, i came home late, and was surprised (and let me just add scared) to find this sitting on my bed:


He bought me a rice cooker! Haha. Last year, when I just broke up with my ex, my friend Kate lent me a book called Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man in the hopes that I will find myself a great partner. In the book, it said that if a man loves you, he'll find a solution to your problem. No, comforting you and all that jazz is something your girlfriends will do for you. But approach a man with a problem, and you'll know he loves you when he gives you a solution. I remembered that the moment I read what he wrote in the note he left with the rice cooker "SURPRISE!! Rice cooker para di ka na magutom."

I am happy to have found a great partner who loves me. =) And I probably don't need to say this, but I love him just as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment