Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Truth Thursday: My body is holding on to...

Physically, I was there, but everything else was so eager to let go. It was, after all, really complicated. I didn't want something everyone has to doubt. Quite frankly, it was getting to me, got to me even before I actually admitted it did. I just didn't know how to move away.

It was too much to handle, too much to think about. I am grateful for a lot of things. It was probably all of those things that made me cling. I didn't have the guts to let go. Probably because I know I will be branded ungrateful, but when you did it yourself, I knew I'll never be going anywhere but away.

And that's exactly what I did -- and I've never felt so free. But now, here I am again. I am trying to hold on to this, but I know it will never be alright. Too many things said, but then there's a whole lot more left unsaid, and in my heart of hearts, I know I'd rather have them as they are right now.

My body is holding on this, but it's getting quite tired. And everything else, is struggling to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment