Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bi-Curious

I am not sure what the exact question is, but my best friend asked me 2 days ago what I think of girl-to-girl relationships -- if it's something I want to try. I don't know what look I had on my face, but this is what he said:

"Nako. Natigilan."

I DO NOT find girl-to-girl relationships repulsive. I kind of gave it some more thought this morning. Just, uhh, thinking if it's something I will do (HAHAHA). Like I said, I don't find the whole idea repulsive. Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. I won't give a straightforward "Yes" or a straightforward "No" either.

Let me, however, clarify what kind of girl-to-girl relationship I DO NOT find repulsive. If ever I will have a girlfriend (in my head, I'm like "God, no. God, no."), I don't want a man-girl. No short haircuts or big shirts. No one fat or too thin. If I am going to have a girlfriend, I want someone hot, with boobs, long hair, and pretty eyes. Actually, it will be with someone who looks like Katy Perry. I mean, seriously, if I am going to be in a relationship with a girl, I don't want to be with someone who looks like a boy because I don't see the point. If I want someone who looks like a boy, I might as well just be with a boy. I am not going to do a La Lohan here.

I don't know if I ought to be alarmed as to why I am suddenly entertaining such thoughts. My bestfriend said that I am bi-curious. Maybe, I am. I don't know, though, if it's something I will act on. I am afraid that this is what being single is doing to me. I have too much time left to think that I wonder about things I don't usually wonder about. Well, who knows. I'll go where I am happy, I guess. But then, maybe Katy Perry will not be the only one who kissed a girl and liked it. Haha. :P

1 comment:

  1. The idle mind is the workshop of ... lalala lalala! :D

    ReplyDelete