Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tonight...

I coughed up blood again. It has been a while since this last happened. I guess the last one was last March. However, I don't feel as scared as before. Actually, I am not scared anymore as I talked myself and Mama into believing that the blood felt like it is coming from my throat (as opposed to my lungs which is what my cardio is saying).

A lot has really changed since I lived a life alone. Sometimes, I am amazed myself at how very little can still throw me off course. It feels like I can live through anything already. I don't get annoyed anymore when plans get canceled. I don't throw a fit anymore when I lose things. I am not afraid of a short life anymore either (but I am hoping for a really long one).

I guess 2010 really is a blessing in disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment